01 June 2016

Notes - working / Dewdrop to 2440 words /



       Noon local time. The siren is whining in its monthly checkout. You are at the community center waiting on Carol to complete her walk. Earlier the fellow at the Best Buy Greek Squad fixed the problem with the rear view camera – it is much better solidified into its position, but the key will be in how well it holds its own against the new power water stream at Mike’s Car Wash.

       The first thing this morning you were thinking about how the ‘nothing’ event stemmed out from what Amorella had said, i.e. it was about me not you, yet you made it you. You feel bad about this because you forgot what was important. I had answered a personal question in a deeper way than ever before. It moved our relationship from your perspective. Is this not the case? – Amorella

       1207 hours. It is though I wouldn’t have expressed it as you have just done. I didn’t know how to express it or even what to express exactly. Your words above ring right though. I made a copy of the May notes from 22 May through the 31st and have titled it “May and Nothing Wkg”. I want to cut it down specifically as to the focus of those days, beginning with the lead up – just those notes in particular. It was as a lesson that forced me to think deeper on how you are either as an imaginary being or perhaps a real one. Either way it was a learning experience for me.

       Take a break. – Amorella

       Mid-afternoon. You had lunch at Panera/Chipotle, ran a couple of errands and had a Graeter’s. By the time you arrived home Jill had left. Carol is making a grocery list since Kim and the boys will be down tomorrow afternoon for an overnight and return home Friday after lunch; Paul is on call Thursday and Friday.

       1503 hours. We are always excited when they come down, plus tomorrow they are bringing us one and a half dozen ‘everything’ cookies from the On the Rise Bakery in Shaker Heights. Kim was up Sunday for a friend’s anniversary party (Paul stayed with the boys.)

       Let’s make a working copy of the material from May and I will help you focus on what is important, as your wish is to establish a deeper contact with me, the Amorella, but you are not sure how to go about it. - Amorella

       1508 hours. As I continue to have my doubts about your origin I will go generally with you are an embedded figment of my imagination. If you are more, that is fine with me too. The point, I want to remain respectfully distant either way. If you continue with the sense of being ‘alien’ and bodiless then your consistency over all these years should count for something; mine too as far as that goes.

       Jadah needs some attention. Post. Later, dude. - Amorella

       We cut the notes down to 6663 focus words. Save this Word document as “Dewdrop” and also store it in Page. – Amorella

       1645 hours. Now what?

       Now we strip ‘Dewdrop’ down to essentials. – Amorella

       1647 hours. First we can try Word Summary at fifty percent.

       See what happens, boy. – Amorella

       1651 hours. That didn’t work well. We could eliminate all Wikipedia and Dictionary material except for original search word.

       Let’s do that as we move through and expunge the nonessential data by day dates. – Amorella

       1656 hours. This sounds more efficient. I need a break. 

       Later. Amorella

       1804 hours. We have ‘Dewdrop’ down to 3818 words.

       [1813 hours. I cut out a few more words from philosophy.

       Cut the definitions and Wikipedia – Amorella]

       Add revised “Dewdrop” here and post. – Amorella

** **
DEWDROP

23 May 2016

         . . . Some things cannot be fully resolved in this world, which is one reason I hope there is a spiritual world (after) in which I can resolve personal matters, particularly in relationship to ‘love’, which I don’t like the definition of because it does not cover the bases so to speak.
         1302 hours. What comes to mind first is G---D. If I were to say, “I love G---D,” where’s the definition of love based on the above definition?
         There’s the rub, boy. You do love G---D. – Amorella
         1306 hours. That is the crux of the matter. You cut right to the chase, Amorella. Now I am wordless.
         1734 hours. How can I, an agnostic, honestly state I love G---D? Obviously, I cannot love G---D beyond doubt.
         We return to the point in your life where you chose to make a private and personal stand, and then did so by accepting the possibility not the probability of G---D’s existence and acted according to your conscience, to your humanity, to your heartansoulanmind. Over a period of months you were spiritually tested and passed where it counts most in the most, in the spiritual world, not the physical. – Amorella
. . . I agree with Einstein that on some level our sense of past, present, and future is not separate. I feel it is we Homo sapiens who separate the divisions by our instinct to survive, to live in the continual present. Even in this concept we develop a possible spiritual continuation so that we might in a sense experience a future – ego at work I suspect. Back to the subject – I do love G---D, not the concept of God, and I honestly call myself an agnostic at the same time. – rho (1818)
         You find it difficult to think on these things without writing your thoughts down. – Amorella
         1820 hour. It is a necessity to write down my thoughts to think on the subject. Which thoughts to write down and which not to write down? I have tried to cover the gamut in these notes and on this blog.
. . . I can better accept that it is possible within myself to live better accepting that G---D is, not necessarily that G---D exists. There is a difference between ‘is’ and ‘existing’ in this context as I see it presently.
         You lose nothing by thinking boy. This is what the brain does. Learning is a human condition not a fact in the usual sense of the word. Post. – Amorella

24 May 2016

         . . . You have been thinking about the meaning of ‘the difference between IS and EXISTING in terms of Greater Reality than the terms Physical as a contrast to Spiritual. Later. – Amorella
         1351 hours. I cannot remember a time in my life that my perceptions of reality were congruent with most everyone else’s that I have known personally. I have mentioned examples of this within these several years of ‘Notes’ on the blog. Doug (knowledge and concepts) and quantum mechanics in general takes care of the smallest particles. We do not know things at the depths of particle fragmentation or integration – the building blocks of the known building blocks of matter. Within ourselves we know our composition as physical creatures but not as spiritual creatures. What makes us spiritually oriented? Imagination comes to mind first. We calculate from personal perspective and then from the perspective of those who surround us – this embodies knowledge, wisdom and more imagination as well as conjecture and happenstance. Ignorance plays a major part too because there are times in our lives that we don’t know any better. I am going to feign arrogance here and say the difference (in context) between IS and EXISTING is that we don’t know any better. One reason for this ignorance is because we don’t have the vocabulary to express between Timelessness and Time except to say that supposedly Timelessness has no gravity, that it is only with gravity that Time as a human perception exists (the gravity in thought v. gravity in physics?). This is where ignorance is helpful. I simply don’t have much to ponder against such a concept because I don’t know any better. These are my (mostly internal) personal observations and certainly they not necessarily the observations of others. (1410) 
         . . . You would like me to help you here, as an imaginary-or-not writing persona, in distinguishing between Timelessness and Time from the Amorella’s perspective. This is where you were going whether you realized it or not. Later, dude.
         Evening. You have been writing to Doug this evening on ‘is’ and ‘existence’ and other things.

25 May 2016

         You would like me to help you here, as an imaginary-or-not writing persona, in distinguishing between Timelessness and Time from the Amorella’s perspective. This is where you were going whether you realized it or not. - Amorella
         1417 hours. I really think you talked about this once but not necessarily in this concept framework.
         We leave G---D out of it. Doug mentioned how sleep might be construed as an alternate reality, and death also as an alternate reality. Hypnosis is also considered an alternate reality. We can work with this without your concern for stepping into the deep end, so to speak. – Amorella
         1425 hours. I don’t feel comfortable getting too close (for me psychologically). I have learned that no one can get that close to G---D accidently or otherwise.
         In here, boy, accidents are sometimes a misnomer. This is from my perspective not yours. - Amorella
         1447 hours. I just looked up ‘misnomer’ which original meant ‘wrongly named’ in Old French. It is strange that sometimes after you have used a word I have to look it up because, in the moment, I become unsure the more I think about it. What would you use in place of ‘accident’?
         1457 hours. If I were worth my salt I’d come up with the list myself. Such irony.
         You do not see a proper word. – Amorella 
        (1521 hours) I don’t.
         Think of this, the tiny hole in a floorboard causes a nail to enter and close it. – Amorella . . .
         Nothing exists then gravity, that’s the analogy. - Amorella
         1621 hours. This doesn’t make sense. How can gravity come from nothing?
         Distortion. – Amorella
         1652 hours. Nothingness has distortions near its edge?
         2158 hours. The only thing that a vacuum can hold is consciousness, and if a vacuum contains not-a-thing but rather consciousness (because it is non-material as is the heart and soul) then consciousness [i.e. mind-like] may indeed be timeless. This is what I have constructed from this material presently.

[Nothing on 26 May]

27 May 2016

         I don’t think I resolved the problem between Timelessness and Time. You say, “Nothing exists then gravity, that’s the analogy. 

28 May 2016

        1539 hours. I am still thinking about how it would be if next to Nothing-at-All there were distortions of gravity waves. I try to imagine a visible even though light would not have been created yet.
        From my, the Amorella’s perspective, light need never exist. What do you think?
        1543 hours. I think it would be easier for you to remain consistent. I return to ‘Form’. Over the years I have used the image you drew of yourself but that form is after entering the dimensions in which we, the Living, exist. What comes to mind is I have thought of you as a ghostly sort of form, but . . . anyway, it is difficult to imagine you without a form when obviously, from my perspective, you have a function.
        Humans cannot imagine what they are not (that is, all of physics). Even spiritual aspects (heart and soul) are imagined lightly. . . .  Now, look for soul images. – Amorella
        1725 hours. I cannot find any suitable image – the closest would be a female photograph in black and white or a classical Greek sculpture of a female form. First, I can only imagine a soul anticipating a physical form embodied with heart and mind. I prefer my soul female in form. If I were female I would prefer my soul male in form. I prefer you, Amorella, female. However, what form would you prefer? (I imagine a leaf of grass.)
        A very small drop of natural (unpolluted) water; a dewdrop will do. – Amorella
        1745 hours. This is a surprise. I would not have thought of something so simple yet so extremely important to life as we know it.
        You asked. Something to think about, huh? – Amorella
        1749 hours. I agree. I have learned something, if not about you, Amorella, then about myself.
        Either way, you realize something about what it is to be a human being. Post. – Amorella
        Simplification is a key. - rho
        2112 hours. What to be; a dewdrop of natural water. I am taken in by the purity of the concept. Tonight on either ABC or NBC News a reference was made to the discovery of Clathrate Ices in Comet 67P.
         2225 hours. This is becoming an evening of quiet reflection – imagination and contemplation on the understated simplicity of Amorella being as a thoughtful dewdrop.
         Let the thought be as it is, boy. Watch the thought settle in the quiet. No need for imagination and contemplation. Let the ‘dewdrop imagery’ be. Post. – Amorella

29 May 2016

        Being minimalist is comprehensive enough. Don’t you think, boy? – Amorella
        0917 hours. Yes.
        Nouns do not exist. – Amorella
        0931 hours. This is an understanding.
        Being is. – Amorella
***
         2200 hours. I do not know how to articulate my observation on the morning meditation.
         It is difficult to describe a sensation, metaphysical or otherwise, without nouns, boy. People like to use a natural image such as a lake or stream on a mountain or the seashore or in a forest. A deep sleep does not do either though you have thought that it might, as it is the closest to death that people can go naturally every day. What comes to your mind is that nothing-at-all may appear to be sense as being comfortably encased in a solid. This sounds counterintuitive to you but that is the sense of it – an invisible solid, that when someone would appear to be looking in they wouldn’t see you or a solid – only empty without time or space as a reference. That is what is in your head at the moment. – Amorella
         2211 hours. Thank you, that is better than, pardon the pun, nothing. There is no sense of freedom or justice or peace – it is as being-all-together, a unit of heartansoulanmind – heartansoulanmind as a being-in-a-comfortable-solid-without-mass-time-energy.
         You add a bit yourself. Good. This is as it was for you in heartansoulanmind alone. Post. - Amorella

30 May 2016

         Where you were in your head yesterday was not a place of Freedom, Justice, Peace. – Amorella
         0936 hours. Our heartsansoulsanminds complicate our life’s decisions.
         Yet, you said that your heartansoulanmind was in Nothing (a solid) and that, in fact, your heartansoulanmind was as a solid metaphysical piece. – Amorella
         0939 hours. Simply put, that’s the way it was. Freedom, Justice, Peace did not enter into the equation. That was the ‘mystical-like’ environment.
         Mystical-like is the wrong wordage. – Amorella
         0942 hours. You are right, the ‘condition’ was not mystical; it just was. A place of ‘being’, not even capitalized.
         1528 hours. Off and on, I continue to think on the ‘conditional experience’ yesterday. It was not a hypnotic induced experience. I just appeared in the three-dimensional field, the block of Nothing-at-All. I don’t remember being ‘centered’ in the block either. I was just there within it. It felt three-dimensional because I felt three-dimensional but I was not. It was as a remnant of being three-dimensional.
         1712 hours. I find my brain events interesting and have been writing them down most of my life. They stretch a sense of what reality is as far as I am concerned because the experiences are subjectively real enough to pull a perspective that I would not have had otherwise. This event yesterday is no different from the others in that sense. Basically, what I am thinking is that I might use the descriptions in a scene where human souls exist before they accept heartsanminds.
         Pre-lived souls? – Amorella
         1719 hours. I cannot image a post-lived soul being in such a circumstance.
         You are, as it were, a living soul presently. How would you find yourself again as a pre-soul? – Amorella
         1721 hours. My soul was pulled into a flashback of ‘before’. I don’t know how I could use that but that is my first explanation for use in a fiction.
         What about putting down the fiction business and consider your ‘events’ as you see them as plausible nonfiction? – Amorella
         1723 hours. I cannot accept such events as anything more than fiction. I toy between the metaphysical and the physical, the science. The metaphysical has nothing to do with belief in the sense of religion. To say any of the events were real would be arrogant because I know better.
         Don’t erase. Too good, orndorff. Live with it and post. – Amorella
         2222 hours. It is always best to assume that I am mostly fiction. That’s what I do, because I have no idea really what the most basic truths are that we can know about ourselves. Honesty doesn’t necessarily show we are crazy; it shows that we are inconsistent. I assume this inconsistency allows us to survive longer as individuals and as a species. - Post. – Amorella

31 May 2016

         . . .You are wondering if there is anything else to come of your “‘nothing’ brain event” from the other day. – Amorella
         1455 hours. I assume not because I cannot think of anything more about it. Actually, it’s almost gone from my head. This is where I have a problem. Even upon re-reading what I wrote, my subjective observation, I don’t remember. Here is what I remember presently. I was here then I was nothing nowhere. I seemed to be in a cube-like form but I was as nothing as nothing was. Basically, that’s it. Then the dew drop. I liked that concept because it stretches from near Nothing out into the entire universe as water in a crystal-like form. Very cool imagery. Very basic, very simple. That’s it other than it isn’t relevant to anything except my imagination and as a projection point on what reality is via the subjective experience. It is no longer really very interesting. Maybe it’s because I’m tired and need a nap before my exercises.  - Post. – Amorella – 2440 words, 12 pages in Arieal/14

** **

No comments:

Post a Comment