31 May 2016

Notes - hall bath / cube-like form



Joe is working. You and Carol are about the go to lunch. You have a new tub to install, Carol decided she didn’t like the other. So, Joe got you a new one; reinstalling, etc., will cost a bit more but since the tile will not arrived until Monday it won’t be too expensive. Carol likes the new tub (to be installed and plumbed this Thursday) much better, and an added bonus it covers the otherwise floor problem. – Amorella

       You had lunch at Smashburgers – Mike is the new manager; LJ got a job someplace else. The sweet potato smash fries, Carol’s goat cheeseburger and your jalapeño grilled chicken burger were excellent as usual. Joe is putting in some green board as well as the new ceiling fan and fixing the ceiling corners for painting next week. You picked out the colors that are basically the same ones that you have. The only difference is you had to choose a ceiling white (also Porter Paint/PPG), which will also be use in the other bath and all the other room ceilings when they are repainted. - Amorella

       1400 hours. I am impressed that when I told Joe we wanted a different tub in the hall bath he had a new one (acceptable to Carol) in the garage by eleven. It is larger and deeper and will meet the current Armstrong flooring. The tile will be delivered to Ohio Tile by Saturday so next Monday tiling for Joe and Tuesday grouting. Painting will happen on Tuesday/Wednesday also. We leave for Florida on that Thursday. Amy and Tim will take care of the cats and yard until we return.

       It has been a good day so far, much better than it started out. Post. - Amorella


       Carol is working on her email. You are wondering if there is anything else to come of your “‘nothing’ brain event” from the other day. – Amorella

       1455 hours. I assume not because I cannot think of anything more about it. Actually, it’s almost gone from my head. This is where I have a problem. Even upon re-reading what I wrote, my subjective observation, I don’t remember. Here is what I remember presently. I was here then I was nothing nowhere. I seemed to be in a cube-like form but I was as nothing as nothing was. Basically, that’s it. Then the dew drop. I liked that concept because it stretches from near Nothing out into the entire universe as water in a crystal-like form. Very cool imagery. Very basic, very simple. That’s it other than it isn’t relevant to anything except my imagination and as a projection point on what reality is via the subjective experience. It is no longer really very interesting. Maybe it’s because I’m tired and need a nap before my exercises.

       Post. - Amorella


       Evening. You did have your nap, and you completed your exercises – a light supper and a couple of TV shows. Tomorrow Jill K. arrives to clean. The Geek Squad repairs the back up camera’s license plate holder tomorrow at eleven. Post. – Amorella

No comments:

Post a Comment