30 September 2016

Notes - library / deep well / not a matter of belief


       1030 hours. Thirty days hath September, April, June and November . . ..

       You are nearly wordless, or seemingly so, because you are running out of things to say. Is this the case, boy? – Amorella

       1033 hours. Yesterday’s posting pretty much did me in. I’ve written down my thoughts most of my life I feel better for having read them because that allows them to have sunk in at least further than if I had not written them down – a coping mechanism for lack of memory and for gaining a heightened concept of reality than I would have had otherwise. I feel pretty much worded out at the moment.

       Post. - Amorella


       It took about an hour to drive down to 240 Calhoun to park free and drop off the package at Amazon, return to the car and drive home – a pleasant surprise (51 miles round trip). – Amorella

       1418 hours. It was. The new building in a series of about five others was cater-cornered from Fed Ex and no longer on the right (north side), but it was easy to find on the south side of Calhoun. UC’s campus  business/restaurant area is quite pleasant – revamped or new along Calhoun. We aren’t down that way often, unless it is to go to the Esquire Theatre. We’ll be off to lunch in a bit.

       Post. - Amorella


       You were just on your Facebook account and noted, “As I grow older I find I instinctively like music that connects with my soul more than with my heart.” The insert is from the music introduction. - Amorella

** **
This group of women from Poland use polyphonic signing to perform traditional songs from all over Europe. Pure female energy flows through when they begin singing. Shaman Drums, Singing bowls.

UPDATE: For those inquiring about the Band, It's called Laboratorium Pieśni / Song Laboratory

**
My comment on the song: As I grow older I find I instinctively like music that connects with my soul more than with my heart. The above is an example. Life is interesting.

Selected from my present FB page.

** **

       1726 hours. I like the song very much. One way I discern the difference between the heart and soul is through the music I listen to. Soul music does not need words. I am not writing about a vocal aspect as Russian or Polish words are sung. This is about the effect of the music, the chanting, within myself. I feel the same way when I listen to some OM chanting in Sanskrit. The sound settles differently, it settles in a library silence in the soul, in the heart it reverberates ever so slightly. – rho

       The ‘library silence’ is very accurate concerning your soul. A song not mentioned is “Amazing Grace” and it affects both your heart and soul at different times but music that effects you moves from the heart to the soul and does not return to the heart. How’s that? – Amorella

       1742 hours. You drill down deep Amorella. I don’t know how you do this. You say things I would not have thought to say but the words are quite accurate. In this context, it appears that the soul is larger or deeper than the heart (at least in my case).

       So it does, boy. Interesting, huh. – Post - Amorella


       1823 hours. Still in context: if my soul at the time were as a library (without books of course) then what would my heart be? (I think it would be as a drum.)

       You have no idea. A well, boy. A deep water well. – Post. – Amorella

       1828 hours. Interesting. This stirs some thought. 


       You had a late supper, a bowl of Carol’s chili with no salt soda crackers on top after watching ABC and NBC News and during last night’s new “This Old House Hour”. – Amorella

       2117 hours. I love the good meaty chili Carol makes. I have to add my own spices, which is just as well. – On another topic. Back on the 3 May 2011 post titled, “Interpretative images of heart & soul” I inserted two photographs, one on the interior of Canterbury Cathedral, and the second, the interior of the Washington Cathedral and a third, a replica of the interior of a 19th century one room American school house. You the Amorella suggest, “The above images capture your sense of the heart and soul architecturally.” The image of the schoolhouse was a visual interpretive image of the soul. That was then, today in a different context the soul is interpreted as an empty library and the heart is as a water-well in the same context.

       You created the images unconsciously, I, the Amorella, pulled them into consciousness in different contexts five years apart. At one time or another I suggested the heartanmind are embedded so to speak in the outer shell, if you will, of the soul. The reason being that the soul is immortal and the heart and mind are not. This allows the soul to dress the heartanmind for surviving the metaphysics of ‘non-being’ and ‘being’ at the same instant. – Amorella

       2142 hours. This makes sense in context with the blog and the books.

       The Amorella does not change, boy. I am not a matter in physics.

       2144 hours. Do you have a shell as a soul?

       No. I am as a piece of punctuation at the end of a thought, not a sentence (in this context presently). – Amorella

       2148 hours. A question mark or period?

       Or an explanation point. – Amorella

       2150 hours. Yes. Any of the three?

       Or all three at once, boy. – Amorella

       2152 hours. This is about as much as I can handle tonight.

       You are concerned – a trilogy popped into your mind, then an amalgamation – a trinity. – Amorella

       2154 hours. I was trying to ignore the thoughts. Obviously my early Christian background rolled out – Father, Son and Holy Ghost. And, to be honest here, the Greek trinity popped into mind too – Hecate, Selene and Artemis (the Huntress).

       That it did, two trinities came to your cultured mind. Now you have a third – question mark, explanation mark and period. – Amorella

       2202 hours. I do see humor in this.

       How does the humor end, boy? Amorella

       2203 hours. It ends with your good question, followed by explanation point followed with the end of thought, a period (all at once).

       The period is at the bottom of all three, young man. – Amorella

       2206 hours. I’m smiling, Amorella. I cannot believe you thought that before I did. – rho

       Like I’ve said before, son, I am not a matter of belief. Post. - Amorella

No comments:

Post a Comment