01 October 2016

Notes - mid-afternoon / evening



       Nearing mid-afternoon. The day is pleasant but cool. Soon you will be heading out for a late lunch. Later. – Amorella

       Penn Station for lunch then you stopped at the new Nothing Bundt Cakes store across from Graeters’ on Mason-Montgomery Road. You got one free (carrot cake) and paid for one (white chocolate with red raspberry). Each is a dessert for two. Then you stopped for four more bags of soil from Anderson Hardware. Once home you filled a hole (from a taken tree two years ago), added seed and straw then watered. Carol worked on her flower garden. – Amorella

       1720 hours. It might rain again tonight but otherwise this next week looks dry with the temperatures back up into the seventies. We did well with grass planting just before a week of rains. It has been a good week that way. Monday Nick is here to put in the granite around the tub and put in the new vanity. Joe will also be here. Next during the week will be the plumber to finish installing the tub and sinks and faucets in the vanity. Carol is hoping this will all be done by the end of the month. I think it will be sooner rather than later.

       Post. - Amorella

       1952 hours. This is one of those situations/events that bother me a bit. Nothing, such as a focused thought, is in my head at the moment. I know who and where I am but I might as well be one of the walls holding up our house.

       Last night you were listening to a few OM chants on a new to you free music app connecting with YouTube. At times you felt the drift into a self-hypnotic mode – “interesting and rather pleasant” was your comment at the time. “Cloud-like outlines formed in yellow lines that appeared like slow-moving flow charts. These movements were clear and concise – wind weather, chart-like flows mostly from west to slow east moving across above me between me and the ceiling of the bedroom.” You were also thinking self half-unconscious projected ‘hallucinations’. What was interesting is the appearance of extra space between you and the ceiling. The ‘cloud outline-like flows’ were in a space two feet up from you and about a foot down from the ceiling. “This extra ‘space’ perception was the most interesting part of the experience,” says you presently. – Amorella

       2006 hours. I don’t know why you bring up events like this. It wasn’t real but it was self-induced, I am sure of it. I am not sure how my imagination can make my eyes think they are seeing extra space, a space between the space of me lying on the bed and the eleven to twelve foot slanted to the roof top ceiling but it did. The ‘space’ was about two feet deep and appeared to flow through its own clear glass tunnel. Seeing this on the screen it is easy to make me think I was on drugs or had too much alcohol, but I had neither. . . . just one of my mental states induced by near darkness, near sleep and OM chanting. I reached over and pulled the plug of my phone buds from my iPad mini, rolled over and went to sleep. Carol was already asleep. I don’t think I disturbed her, at least she said nothing. The whole thing was probably age induced. I get tired. I always seem to need at least one nap every day to feel refreshed. This morning for instance I slept an hour and a half according to the Fitbit before I did my exercises. It is completely dark out and not nearly nine o’clock yet. Carol is doing a load of wash and watching TV to pass the time. I’m going up and listen to some sixties folk music on Pandora for relaxation before bed.

       Post orndorff. – Amorella

       2023 hours. I talk too much Amorella.

       Boy, you hardly talk at all. Always were quiet, except when in the classroom with your students. - Amorella

No comments:

Post a Comment