31 January 2017

Notes -- leaks in /


       Afternoon. Carol had her breakfast with her friends, you relaxed in a bath with the bubbler on. Carol is working on home economics paperwork and paying bills. Soon you are off to lunch and into Kenwood for Carol to pick out her newly prescribed eye glasses and frames.

       1336 hours. I am pretty much ready to work on chapter nine. I have no idea how people can be bored while living. I'm tired a lot but not bored. Living is interesting. I'm still thinking about Amorella's fiction and -- "Where are the Living? with the answer: Nowhere". This is so awesome of a concept and fun to imagine how that might be if it were real. We exist but from a spiritual being's point of view we don't. There is no sense of the physical, matter from the spiritual being's perspective -- that is until the soul 'digests' a heartanmind. I like the concept and eventually I'll get it in my head better. It leaks in slowly. (1343)

       Post. - Amorella
       

No comments:

Post a Comment