01 March 2017

Notes - storms / slow recovery /


         Carol is reading a new book while sitting in bed and Jadah is on her lap. Tomorrow she has a First Watch breakfast with her friends. - Amorella

         2240 hours. I spent more 'slug' time though I felt well enough to go to Cracker Barrel for lunch. Carol had her trout and I had chicken pot pie. Terrible storms last night, neither of us slept much, nor did the cats. There were tornados near Amelia, along the Ohio. I have not been on the computer until now. I'm thinking to erase the Abraham to Aunt Patsy list but a good tribute to the work of Aunt Patsy and Great Aunt Floy on the Orndorff Family might be demonstrated once I feel better. I'm rather embarrassed by the Abraham focus.

         The Bible has its 'begets'. The point is finding connection with the beginnings of humankind. Carol just turned off the light. Good night, orndorff. Post. - Amorella

No comments:

Post a Comment