28 August 2017

Notes - angelic overtones /



      Mid-morning. The decision has been made though you won't sign the contract until Wednesday. If all goes well you will return to be within Westerville city limits for the first time since the summer of 1969(Carol graduated from Otterbein that Spring) when you moved to Bowling Green, Ohio for a year of study at B.G.S.U. Carol taught at Haskings (Ohio) Elementary, a Wood County school. - Amorella

       0927 hours. That will have been 49 years next summer.

       You've had some adventures, boy. - Amorella

       0934 hours. Everyone has had adventures after 49 years Amorella.

       You are arrogant. Post. - Amorella

       0938 hours. I was being flippant, true; but how is that arrogant?

       0939 hours. No response.

** **

flippantadjective - not showing a serious or respectful attitude: a flippant remark.

Selected and edited from the Oxford/American software

** **

       0943 hours. I wasn't thinking of course, and should have been more self-respectful. I am fortunate to have lived so long and had such a life as I have had. I am thankful for those 49 years as well as the entire 75. I have learned and loved in my lifetime. I have. Obviously, I need reminding of what the reality of living a fuller life is.

       Indeed. Now post. - Amorella

       0947 hours. Today's dialogue has angelic overtones I have never forgotten Amorella. Knowing oneself constantly requires self-reflection into the depths, not superficialities. It does not pay to not take heed of one's fuller character.

       People pay eventually boy, either now or later. Everyone pays the Piper/Boatman. Payment is always due eventually. Even for the like of me, the Amorella. 

No comments:

Post a Comment