20 April 2018

Notes bound./Notice.30 Apr19/Notice.29 Aug.2019



20 April 2018


       Dusk. It is time to shut up for a change. Shut up, not shut down. What is the essence of being human? What purpose does it serve nature to have a soul attached to a physically limited being with heart and mind, particularly if the soul, the spiritual essence unclogged, was already here first? It seems to you that consciousness clogs the spirit; consciousness thus slows and focuses the seemingly more freewheeling spirit?- Amorella

       2053 hours. I am curious. In the long run being dead seems more important than being alive; that is, it seems to me that something is spiritually gained after being consciously alive. I like to think that becoming dead allows dimensional growth as thinking/reflecting allows dimensional growth while living. If consciousness does not exist after physical death then why have we have created the concept that it does? Is 'wishing something' an evolutionary trait for the spirit? Can the individual and/or collective human spirit wish a quantum collective into existence? These are questions I like to ponder, not because I might learn something, but because it gives me something presently to do with my heart and soul and mind. I can do this while being consciously alive. It seems the right thing to do at my age. I can think of nothing that I lose by continuing to wonder first and think second. 

       Post, boy. Time to go incognito for a while. - Amorella


***

9 April 2019 / Revised: 30 April 2019

First, a continued Thank You for reading Encounters in Mind!

Second,
Welcome Notice
( if interested)

Encounters in Spirit            encountersinspirit@blogspot.com

This is a slight but important revision to my blog's Introduction at encountersinspirit@blogspot.com.

This is a spiritually oriented learning curve blog. I intend to show through reflection what the human spirit is to me. I am assisted by my long time inner guide, Amorella, and by my recently personified soul, Miss Havisham. This specific story focus with Miss Havisham begins within Note 88 of this blog. The preceding Notes 1-87 provide necessary transparent background. This is a personal work for my greater understanding of metaphysics within the human spirit. This is not a fiction.

Thank you.

I have a new blog that begins:

The Old Man is real enough, but like most human beings he is more fiction than he likes to admit. This blog is written by a not so free spirit named "Amorella" through the Old Man's fingers on the keyboard. I am his poetically personified soul, "Ms Havisham" who also named myself through the Old Man's fingers on the keyboard. What is the present informal thesis of his tstudy? Whatever comes to mind each day the Old Man writes until he thinks of something better. - Ms Havisham

This blog is open to read but it is on a rest from writing. :-)

11 October 2019 - rho



oldmanonastudy@blogger.com



No comments:

Post a Comment