28 August 2010

Notes

       You and Carol were up working in the yard early and were finished before noon. More dirt and more mulch was needed and spread. A fine lunch at Longhorn then another trip to look for a chair for the bedroom. You found a black leather chair (Lazy Boy style) this time and it will be delivered Wednesday. It is quite similar to the one you used to have only this does not have the expensive electronics and vibrators. No more going downstairs to readjust for sleep part of the night.

         I’m glad that’s done. I am ready for a nap even though it is getting on our usual suppertime. Too early today though. We didn’t eat lunch until two.

         Classmate Kay surprised you with a FB note today saying she was reading your blog and noticed she was referenced in the opening of 24 August and she jokingly wanted to know who her competition was. You wrote back and told her and are still delighted that you are being friendly with both girls from much earlier in your life.

         Kay is a twin. I am sure she was a greater influence on my early life than I can consciously remember. Lots of references to twins in my Merlyn series. I had several sets of mirror image twins through the years of teaching also. They were always of interest. It is amazing what sticks within, at which place I am not sure, unconsciousness has a built-in vagueness about it. I think there may be more chambers within than I can imagine.

         I provide but a flicker of light, old man. You have no idea where rest the heartansoulanmind of your and anyone else’s humanity. There is much more within than without, boy. That’s the humor of it, and so it will show within these three books. A twist of gallows humor to be sure, but your feet are on the ground deeper than you think. Post. – Amorella.

No comments:

Post a Comment