29 November 2011

Notes - a surprise to me /

         Late mid-morning. Earlier you began thinking that you could discover more about my ‘personality’ by asking me questions, but because of your doubts and practical aspects you literarily don’t want to bite the hand that feeds you setting, character, plot, and theme as well as eventual conclusion, as if this were basically a short story rather than a series of novels, notes and public blog.
         There is more to it than that. I respect the characters in the stories and I respect you more, as a thinking consciousness who considers herself more independent than I do. I do not deny you feel you are what you say you are. I do not mind. However, you have peaked my curiosity with your recent self-definition. I do not know what questions to ask that you cannot ask me questions yourself in return. Let’s say that hypothetically I take you at your word, that you are a spirit of self-consciousness, I can do this. I need time to gather a question or two. The ‘evidence’ I have is in my notes and books. In fact my fingertips on the keys are the only evidence provided. As such I see myself as a medium but I do not believe such is true. I cannot help think on Sartre and his sense of “self-delusion”.
         You had a surprising day. You keep to your diet and exercise and no insulin needed. You have lost seven pounds in less than a month and you are planning on staying on the fifteen hundred calorie diet. And, you can cut down your blood tests from four a day to two, one before breakfast and one before supper. - Amorella
         It is time for bed. Who would have ever thought. - rho

No comments:

Post a Comment