29 December 2012

Notes - Good night, Amorella


         You, Carol and Jadah the Cat arrived home this afternoon after a First Watch breakfast near Kim and Paul's at University Heights. You stopped to see Mary Lou for lunch at Panera on Maxtown Road north of old Westerville. Then an errand for Kim and Paul before heading south to Mason. You watched the news and had a peanut butter snack supper, spent time putting everything in order as you will be doing no more traveling until a trip to Columbus (Chuck-E-Cheese) for Owen's third birthday. You will also bring home Ellie the Cat who will stay with you for a couple of months while Kim and Paul attempt to show their house (to sell next summer).

         2148 hours. It has been a long but fun day. And, a surprise when we arrived home (after Mason received another four inches of snow earlier today. My former student (now a teacher himself) Jared Lewis, whose mother lives next door to us, used the snow blower to clean our driveway as well as his mother's. Very nice. I'll have to give him a call to thank him. Tim King, our neighbor on the other side said he saw Jared really working as there was ice on the bottom layer. I didn't want to do the driveway today, as I was tired from the drive. I never knew Mason got four more inches either until I saw it on the news. We have great neighbors and have lived here going on 21 years. Wonderful little community (MI subdivision) near downtown Mason. Nearest other neighborhood holds the Dead resting in Rose Hill Cemetery. They remain a bit quieter than we do.

         You mean no offence but your sensitivity to politeness and respect forces me to mention it before you concern yourself enough to erase all this due to social awkwardness and embarrassment. - Amorella

         I accept the way I am. This is an awkward world in which to find myself.

         That put a stop to you. - Amorella

         I don't know what else to say. Surely there are other people in the world who find this planet Earth an awkward place to find themselves?

         Good place to stop and post. Good night, orndorff. - Amorella

         Good night, Amorella. (I am reminded of two NBC broadcasters who ended their show something similar to this back in the 1960's; but I forget their names) . . . Huntley and Brinkley, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment