22 June 2014

Notes - tomorrow to write

         Before dusk. You are waiting for Carol at Kroger’s on Mason-Montgomery Road to buy a couple of essentials. You had a good time at the Cook reunion as always. Tomorrow you are staying home for errands and chores but are returning Tuesday to have lunch with Uncle John, Linda, Mary Lou, Gayle, Carol and Kim (and maybe Paul) in Dublin. All the ‘girls’ may hit an afternoon film. Tuesday night you have to return to be home for the delivery of the television on Wednesday. After you may pick up Linda and Carol at the Outlet Stores up on I-71 or Mary Lou may bring them down Wednesday afternoon. Friday you will drive back to Westerville, drop Linda off at Mary Lou’s then spend the night at Kim and Paul’s. That’s the tentative plan.

         2112 hours. I just gave Carol the 580 dollars out of my fund for electronic ‘gadgets’ (not really necessities) to go with our new TV. Money well spent and I have a new hundred coming the first of the month. So I can add it to the rest of my stash. I love the fact I have money put away for whatever I want (which is not often) for e-gadgets. Carol puts all this money in the ‘retirement road trips to wherever’ funds. When these funds get up to a certain amount I put the majority in the bank safe deposit box, Carol too. No sense leaving money lying around where it can be spent too freely – a lifetime of budget consciousness – what else can I say.

         Tomorrow when time allows we can return to complete the present chapter two of book two. Post. - Amorella

No comments:

Post a Comment