27 February 2015

Notes - in the humor / Mr. Nimoy / Mars

         You were up early for the service tech from Air Authority. He couldn’t find any problems but made a couple of small changes on water flow and put in a new humidifier pad; no charge as everything is under a full three-year warranty. It is a sunny Friday morning. Both of you are in the bedroom. Carol is on the bed reading the paper and you in your favorite bedroom chair. Jadah is still under bed because a stranger was in the house. Spooky is nowhere to be seen. Tough house guard cats they are. – Amorella

         0841 hours. If Jadah is afraid of something you can be sure that Spooky will also be afraid whether the fear is warranted or not. Kim and the boys are coming tomorrow for an overnight. It ought to be fun.

         Late morning. You had a nap and then did your forty minutes of exercises. And, you were thinking about the December 2014 BBC article on the universe coming from nothing, that nothing is by definition (according to some in physics) unstable; and the universe is flat and has cosmic inflation or so goes the theory. – Amorella

         1112 hours. The article is on BBC at: I already have it in a December blog posting. I glanced at it again earlier today. It says that gravity and mass equal out on energy. I don’t pretend to understand the physics of the theory but I have no trouble accepting it as a plausibility. The Dead in the story are composed of spiritual energy but they have no gravity other than each other’s souls and no mass whatsoever.

         How about a spiritual gravity within heartansoulanmind and a spiritual gravity within another’s heartansoulanmind? – Amorella

         1122 hours. This would be the souls holding hands with other souls.

         So to speak. Hearts and minds and souls can hold hands within physical bodies but without the physical bodies the soul must hold the gravity, as it were, to draw together with other souls of a similar nature within the individual’s heartanmind. – Amorella

         1126 hours. What happens then when Elderfelder’s heartansoulanmind has not shown up among the marsupial humanoid Dead?

         That is your assumption. – Amorella

         1129 hours. It was a flash thought before sleep last night. This is something Merlyn and PouchMaster were talking about.

         You overheard the conversation in your head? – Amorella

         1130 hours. You tell me. However it came into consciousness (bubbling up from the depths of the unconscious); it did. I have overheard conversations before – the funeral near Mars from Pouch Text in the Merlyn’s Mind series for instance. This is like a film is going on in my unconsciousness and I pick up from it once in a while. This is very odd as I think about it. I am sure it is in my notes somewhere. That was years ago. Very weird. – It reminds me of Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead only the players [Merlyn and PouchMaster] are doing the play of the novel selection before I am writing it down in Great Merlyn’s Ghost.

** **
Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead is a 1990 comedy-drama film written and directed by Tom Stoppard based on his play of the same name. Like the play, the film depicts two minor characters from William Shakespeare’s play, Hamlet, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern, who find themselves on the road to Elsinore Castle at the behest of the King of Denmark. They encounter a band of players before arriving to find that they are needed to try to discern what troubles the prince Hamlet. Meanwhile, they ponder the meaning of their existence. The movie won the Golden Lion at the 47th Venice International Film Festival.

Selected and edited from Wikipedia
** **
         To have such thoughts, boy from only what dreams are made of. – Amorella

         1151 hours. I see the humor in your comment but deny knowing where the original words come to play from.

         Post in the humor of it. - Amorella


         Evening. You drove to supper at Potbelly’s on Mason-Montgomery Road and while there mentioned the store’s supervisor who also has other Potbelly stores in southwest Ohio, who used to run the store in Kenwood and before that worked at the store at Polaris. Once home and doing some basic housecleaning on the first floor you both watched “Mysteries of Laura”, “Blacklist” and NBC News. Earlier today while Carol was having her hair done you ate Bush Baked Beans with a piece of cheese and some deli ham mixed in and watched two episodes of Fawlty Towers – “The Psychiatrist” and “The Germans”. - Amorella

         2155 hours. I laughed out loud at both Fawlty Towers episodes.

         You just added a memo to your Facebook page:

My favorite actor in one of my favorite TV shows and in a wonderful series of films. He lived long and prospered. May Leonard Nimoy now rest in peace.”

         2208 hours. I placed the BBC obituary on my page earlier but took it off because the photograph was quite unpleasant to view.

         Post. - Amorella


         2231 hours. I was looking through my notes and I found this in my journal on 18 September 2006:

** **
            You found a science article on BBC about people hearing voices and how it is much more common than people think. You don’t hear voices often but when you do they tend to be overhearing a ‘conversation between two people’. You think it is funny because you have used it in your story. The funeral on Mars of a marsupial character you did not know existed. [- Amorella]

From - 00Notes.13.jan-20.oct.2006

** **

         2254 hours. I have been looking through my notes back into 2003 - I thought I had them in computer form until 2004, so I discovered another year. I cannot find any other reference to the funeral on Mars here but before this my notes are in the twenty to thirty spiral notebooks in a cardboard file storage box or two in the basement as far as I can remember. I don’t know where my notes are for my first published book, Stuck, by O. Richards, that was published by iUniverse back in 2001. I’m sure the notes are around. That book was the beginning of the later Pouch Text segments in the Merlyn’s Mind series, which becomes the Diplomatic Pouch segments in GMG.

         You don’t throw your notes out, boy. If you wrote it in the last forty years it’s probably around somewhere. Relax. Enough for tonight. Kim is supposed to arrive in the afternoon tomorrow unless she changes her mind because of the possible weather problems on Sunday. Post. - Amorella

         2320 hours. I found one more reference:
** **
I am presently reminded of the incident in the first book I think where I awoke listening to marsupials talking on Mars. And while they were waiting to come to Earth they had been playing a form of foot ball and one of the characters died and they were discussing his death and the upcoming funeral. I didn’t even know the character. I think I put it in the book, but it was a very strange circumstance.
Notes – 1 April 2010 blog post
** **

         Go to bed, orndorff. – Post. - Amorella

No comments:

Post a Comment