20 August 2016

Notes - it's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning


       After dusk. Carol has gone up to bed to read. You spent time updating your Garmin GPS software, maps are already updated, and also you have been putting in addresses for the trip. Earlier Carol picked up material from AAA and you both have begun packing. – Amorella

       2059 hours. We are getting pumped for this trip. Carol has never been to Colorado. I have never been to Colorado Springs. We each had a Whippy Dip today, only the second time this year. We went to the park, sat under a tree and ate them. Earlier we each had two ears of corn on the cob and split a turkey burger from the Kroger’s deli for lunch – then, cereal for supper while we watched NBC and ABC News and more of Bolt’s amazing running ability. I like his personality and character, the public part. I don’t know about anybody’s character really. If Angels or something similar are real I’ll bet they would have some stories to tell. What stories do you have, Amorella? (2110) Sorry. I shouldn’t have been so glib.

       Do not erase. – Amorella

       2114 hours. I wasn’t thinking. The words, “what stories do you have,” just rolled off my fingertips. I apologized because it is habit. I don’t like that I thought ‘so’ before the glib. I was thinking of you as a profane (not sacred) character in my head. I accept you as a personally sacred spiritual-like character in my head and as such I was not being polite and respectful. I don’t have anything else.

       Post. - Amorella

       I like your title, boy. - Amorella

      

No comments:

Post a Comment