02 April 2018

Notes - yesterday and today


         0230 hours. Yesterday I drove Kim home, had lunch at Joe's Cafe with the family, had a chat and Paul demonstrated the new tens machine he bought in Chicago to Kim and me. It was a gift to me with the idea that if Kim or he wanted to borrow it I would loan it to them. It is a very nice gift and I will certainly use it. Paul also loaned me his spray cleaner to use on the deck floor before the house showing on Wednesday. Kim made me  promise not to climb ladders. Brennan learned about 'April Fool's Day and pulled a trick on his dad telling him that he had put a dent in the car and that he was very sorry about it. Paul asked him how he (Brennan ) was going to pay to fix the car, then Brennan smiled and said, "April Fool". It was quite cute. Paul's 'April Fool' was asking Brennan how he was going to pay for it, a question Brennan was not expecting. Very funny.

         Late morning. You had blood work done this morning for your appointment with Dr. B. tomorrow morning. The four basement wall cracks are presently being filled and sealed. - Amorella

         1101 hours. Susie will be here in a couple of hours to sign the contract work. The sun is trying to break though -- little more than half an inch of snow at best but the drive to and return from the doctor's office was very postcard pretty with snow well attached to trees, bushes and housetops. It's now 34 degrees and climbing to 50 this afternoon. Early on, the streets were mostly clear; the driveways were completely clear. I need to get back to writing, to finishing the books I have begun. If I truly needed time off, I certainly have taken it by now.


         What you need is a quick nap. Post. - Amorella

No comments:

Post a Comment