09 April 2018

Notes - surprised / my favorite




     Morning. You are at Kings Toyota. You are having the ten thousand mile oil change a little early and having the tires rotated -- if new tires needed then you'll buy them here. Andrew Kerth is the assistant service manager and he is quite pleasant to work with. Early on you had a bad encounter with a very impolite employee who didn't want to service your car because you did not buy it from Kings. Joseph was too busy to work with you today. Such is life. You have a showing at twelve-thirty but should be home by that time if not you and Carol will meet at McD's. - Amorella

       1050 hours. I'm surprised about the showing -- obviously I'm not complaining. The tires are too much money so I am having them rotated instead. The car was inspected, so everything should be working. It was sixty-nine dollars for synthetic oil and necessaries with the free inspection. The trunk works as does the glove compartment.

       You are facing north on the far west side of Rose Hill Cemetery. Carol is working on the mail/bills, etc. You don't have anything in mind but your soul is doing a turn-around. - Amorella

       1228 hours. I suppose it is about her yesterday's comment: "I'm not sorry for it, after my heart supposedly said, "Fuck you, Amorella." I was angry because you suggested I wanted to be better than human (I suppose to get a rise out of me which it did.)

       Later. Carol has an errand she wants done. - Amorella

       Lunch was at Piada Street Italian. You have another showing from two to three. Waiting at Barnes & Noble once again. Carol 'borrowed' a magazine as she forgot her book for reading. Post. - Amorella

       Would you have 'said' "fuck you" to a real angel? Amorella

       1432 hours. That's what I thought. I know better than to be something I am not. I would rather be honest than polite. Besides, an Angel would 'know" your true thought whether you did or not. That's my experience. The Angel was real enough for me to learn you are not dealing with another human being. People who think they know better, might or might not. I know and remember my own 'real  enough' experiences. I've already talked about them in this many years of blog. No more. It's an endless internal debate. Shoot, I might be dead a hundred years and still be debating whether Angels are real or not, that is, whether I conferred with a real Angel or not. Chances are about a trillion to one that not a one was a real Angel. We are home and I'm tired enough to take a nap right here in the family room on one of Mom's old chairs, my favorite actually. Cathy was kind enough to let me have it. Good ol' Cathy.

       Post. - Amorella

No comments:

Post a Comment